News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Khloe Kardashian SNAPS back at haters after being ‘mummy shamed’ over baby True




Khloe Kardashian has snapped back at cruel trolls who slammed her for not breastfeeding daughter True full-time.
The 33-year-old declared ‘mommy shaming is real’ after she came under fire earlier this week when she revealed she has to supplement True’s feedings with formula milk as she is unable to breastfeed all the time.

Sharing on Twitter about the abuse she has received since then, Khloe said on Friday: ‘Mommy shaming is real!
‘The truth is I’ve tried and tried and tried to breast-feed only and it wasn’t working for me.
‘I feel fortunate that I am able to breast-feed but with the help of formula.
‘Breast-feeding is something I really wanted to do. Just am not fully able.’

Just one day before, the Keeping Up With Kardashians star revealed on her website that she physically can’t breastfeed her new born exclusively because she doesn’t produce enough milk.
She explained: ‘Because I don’t produce enough milk, I also have to give a bottle with every feeding.

‘With the formula I use, I have to give True the bottle within 30 minutes of making it, so it’s amazing to have this machine make it for me.’
The reality TV added: ‘It’s super easy to use — and fast, so when I’m exhausted and can’t even keep my eyes open in the middle of the night, it’s a total lifesaver.’

But it’s not just her feeding technique that has seen Khloe come under fire, as she has also been blasted for hitting the gym.
And in typical Khloe fashion, she also clapped back at her haters who claimed she’s been ‘focusing too much’ on her body and not enough on her new baby.



‘What I’m annoyed about is I’ve read a couple of times on Twitter that, ya know, they feel that I’m focusing too much on my body,’ she said in a Snapchat video last month.
‘But the truth is, I’ve worked out five or six days a week before I got pregnant and that’s my sanctuary and something I love to do.’

‘Just because I have a baby, doesn’t mean I have to stop doing the things that I love, and I love working out and getting my mind right.’
Khloe has been living in Cleveland, Ohio, since the birth of True two months ago because she wanted to be near her boyfriend, Tristan Thompson – who plays basketball for the Cleveland Cavaliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.