News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Dwayne Johnson Feeds His Girlfriend Dinner While She Breastfeeds Their Daughter in Sweet Photo





No one goes hungry in the Johnson household.
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson helped his girlfriend Lauren Hashian multitask in a photo he shared to social media on Sunday. In the image, the 46-year-old actor fed Hashian dinner while she breastfed their baby girl Tiana Gia, born April 17.
Explaining the photo, Johnson wrote, “I’ll handle this business.”
“Mama @laurenhashianofficial has her hands full nursing/feeding Baby Tia, so I’m feedin’ mama her dinner. My pleasure,” he continued. “So much respect to her and all mamas out there holding it down and running things. Just landed and good to get all my girl’s settled in. Now, I gotta go satisfy my own appetite… Iron Paradise, here I come.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.