News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Shad Moss Flips The Meaning Of ‘Suicide’ For His Next Album ‘EDICIUS’


BowWow aka ShadMoss recently shared the title of his next project and it’s called #EDICIUS. It’s “suicide” backwards, but he’s giving the word a new, more positive meaning.
“Decided to name my album EDICIUS,” Moss said in a tweet. “its SUICIDE backwards… the meaning means … To bring yourself back from something .The name represents relentlessness, coming back for more even after death. Left the old me and woke up a NEW ME.”
Moss has seemingly been the butt of every joke on social media and went on a rant last week where he called out his fans for never defending him.
“[Where] MY FANS be at when n*ggas be chopping me up and the media go in on me? F*cking w every little thing i do? I dont see nobody defending bow. Aint no army for bow. But you love me right? Yeaah ok.. im this goat right? Yeah ok,” Moss said.
Hopefully this project will be therapeutic for Moss! Maybe we should finally put an end to the #BowWowChallenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.