News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Cardi B says unborn baby girl 'did her good' by giving her boobs during pregnancy




Cardi B took to Instagram to thank her unborn baby for a bounty of blessings, including her well-endowed body.

'You see what my child is doing to me? T***ies is getting bigger. B***h don't have to go and get her t***es done no more. I got a whole new pair of t***ies,' she said in a video shared to her 24 million fans.

'Got to go to Victoria's Secret to get me a new bra. Do you see my mother f***in hair? This s*** growing and growing. You see my skin? Look like a b***h put moisturizer on, but I just woke up.'

Cardi added: 'You know what, I be getting really bad heartburn and sometimes I just loose my breath, the mood swings be crazy, but my child do me good. I feel good.'   
This will be the Bodak Yellow singer's first child.

'You see what my child is doing to me? T***ies is getting bigger. B***h don't have to go and get her t***es done no more. I got a whole new pair of t***ies,' she said in a video
Baby on board: Cardi B is roughly seven months pregnant with a little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.