News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Former housemate Tboss reveals she has always wanted to be a pilot


Beautiful BBNaija former housemate Tboss who recently modeled for The Royal apparel couture, in a pilot’s suit, has revealed that she has always wanted to be a pilot.
Tboss is pretty gorgeous in her pilot uniform and there is no doubt she would have made a good pilot if she was one.
Modelling in the costume Tboss is already nostalgic about her dreams of once becoming a pilot, the ex BBNaija housemate now model looks absolutely beautiful in her photo shoot. Tboss continued in her post saying she has wished a lot of things for herself even the current life she is living.
Adoring her photos and praising the designer for their well detailed pilot inspirational photo shoot which is bringing back all her dreams.
She wrote:
“ATTENTIONnnnnn… I ever told y’all I just Lurvvv me some uniform? I Love how smart, clean & structured people in uniform are. Have I ever mentioned I wished I was a pilot? Oh well, I have wished a lot of things over the years All leading to this very moment which is en-route my purpose Many thanks to @theroyalapparelcouture for this absolute masterpiece- Working with them was such a pleasure @bookielavida for my beautiful FaceBeat @diosavirtuosa for my hair extensions as well as installment and of course @foxsphotos for this perfect capture… Now, who’s gon contradict how Fabulous I look is gon have a day of Drilling with #MrLawrence- I still see that man in my dreams”

A post shared by TBoss Idowu📺 (@officialtboss_) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.