News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Did Cardi B's Sister Accidentally Reveal the Sex of the Rapper's Baby on the Way?

Did Cardi B‘s sister just spill the beans on whether the rapper is expecting a boy or a girl?
The star’s younger sibling, social media star Hennessy Carolina, used Instagram on Sunday to congratulate her sister on her recent pregnancy announcement, beginning her caption, “A baby is truly a blessing from God I know how much you always wanted to be a mom!”
“You always been Like a second mom to me so I know u gonna be the best mommy everrrr,” she continued. “NOW that ur baby is coming its like it’s coming true! I’m going to be able to hold ur baby and give the baby all the kisses and hugs!”
It’s possible that Hennessy’s caption was edited, however. In an alleged screengrab of the original post shared to Instagram by The Shade Room, the message instead read, “NOW that baby Cardi is coming is like it’s coming true! I’m going to be able to hold baby you and give her all the kisses and hugs!”
In the alleged screengrab, she added, “I’m passing my daughter crown down hehehehe.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.