News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Ex-beauty queen, Marie Miller, shows off her banging body in sexy swimwear photo




Marie Miller who was Miss Earth Nigeria 2013, shared this sexy swimwear photo as she turns a year older today.
''Mic on, testing,testing...?This is a Public Service Announcement: Whoop Whoop,sound d alarm!,it's my frigging Birthday!??? Thank you Lord for the grace to see another year,for your guidance,protection,love over me.Thank you for my family,friends and sweetheart #bbycks ??,I wouldn't be here without you. As I celebrate this new age Lord,I pray for wisdom,your continuous guidance,protection,grace,blessings,peace,health,wealth and much more!Thanks for all your love everyone,God bless you all!'' she wrote
Happy birthday to her!
Ex-beauty queen, Marie Miller, shows off her banging body in sexy swimwear photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.