News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Cristiano Ronaldo ‘would be super happy to retire now’, fans react to emotional quotes





Cristiano Ronaldo is rarely displeased with himself.
So it should come as no surprise to hear that he is exceptionally happy to be Cristiano Ronaldo.
The five-time Ballon d’Or winner was asked in broad terms about his career and achievements – something he was only too happy to discuss – and he revealed that he would be happy were he to retire now.
“I never dreamed of winning the Ballon d’Or five times,” Ronaldo told YouTube channel Desimpedidos.

“If I had to finish my career now, I would be super happy, (but) if I won another Ballon d’Or, two or three more times, I’d be delighted with life.

“Even if I don’t win, I’ve already won five, but I still have the confidence and the strength to compete for the prize. It depends on the titles we win this year.
“Everything I dreamed of, I achieved.”
And some fans didn’t want to picture a world where Cristiano Ronaldo wasn’t playing top flight football.


Whilst one had the other of all ideas…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.