News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Kendall Jenner has the best response to trolls criticising her acne after she graces the red carpet at Golden Globes

The supermodel and keeping up with the Kardashians star, 22, made a display-stopping front into the Beverly Hilton on Sunday night in her striking black gown that featured a dramatic educate.


Even as the majority were targeted at the fantastic designer dress and the message Kendall desired to make, others took to twitter to comment on her pores and skin.

However on Monday Kendall put all her critics directly when she answered to a fan who stated she changed into an idea for hitting the red carpet with a break out.


“Ok but @KendallJenner showing up and strutting her acne while looking like a gorgeous star is what every girl needs to understand,” they tweeted.
"Never let that s**t stop you!" Kendall responded.


Kendall has previously opened up about her struggles with acne, writing on her blog: “Where it really impacted me was how self-conscious I became about it. It completely ruined my self esteem.

"I wouldn’t even look at people when I talked to them,” she shared.
“I felt like such an outcast; when I spoke, it was with my hand covering my face. Sure, I had crushes in high school, but I wouldn’t even think about looking at guys.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.