News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

DJ Khaled wants more kids

DJ Khaled has admitted it ''might be time'' to have a second child with his partner Nicole Tuck, as the pair ''love kids''.



Dj Khaled has admitted it ''is probably time'' to have a 2nd kid.

The 42-years old record producer - whose real call is Khaled Mohamed Khaled - already has 14-month-old son Asahd with his accomplice Nicole Tuck, but says he and Nicole are considering expanding their brood similarly, because the pair ''love children''.

He stated: ''i was speaking to my queen the alternative day and it might be time for some other one. something God has planned for us. i love kids, pay attention, it truly is God. if God wishes us to have every other one, i am equipped.''

Being a father has made the 'wild thought' hitmaker more aware of his life-style, as he wants to ensure he is within the first-class health for the sake of his younger tot.

He delivered: ''i'm continually actual appropriate at being wise, however at the same time, i am me. if i see you playing your self, i  will let you know, don't play yourself. essentially, don't take my kindness for weakness. take my kindness for greatness.

''Me being a father now, i'm sincerely extra smart and more careful - a better presentation of laying it out. i take a look at my son and, you realize, the new artists, the new era and the young global - i'm stimulated by way of them because those are the next superstars, docs, presidents, CEOs, billionaires, network, the entirety.''


khaled is operating on losing some pounds to enhance his overall health, and claims ''dancing within the kitchen'' has helped him shed pounds.

Speaking to 'Entertainment Tonight', he said: ''I don't lose weight, I get rid of weight. All I do is win.


''I'm in here, like, dancing in the kitchen. Catching a vibe! I noticed other programs, you can get rid of a lot of weight but it comes back right away. The last three years I've been up and - I don't like using the other word - I'm always up, but you know what I mean. I feel like this is so good for me because it's a lifestyle. Even when I get where I want to be, at least I'm eating healthy, I'm disciplined and it's a lifestyle I can maintain, and that's the key.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.