News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Kim Kardashian has Revealed She Cried Over Kanye West's 'Slavery' Comments




Days after Kanye West’s new song revealed how his wife Kim Kardashian reacted to his comments about ’slavery’ being a choice, the media mogul has finally opened up about the moment she learned about her beau’s controversial statement.
In an interview with ET Online at the 2018 CFDA Awards, the reality star said: ‘Did I cry about it? Did I fight about it? Yeah… That's not stuff we put on social media.

‘I’m not going to start tweeting what my thoughts are, but we have those moments and that was the one song that he didn't really play for me until the last minute, so I heard that last minute and it meant a lot to me… I really like that song… But yeah, we have different views sometimes, but that's my husband, you know?’
In the musician’s song Would’ve Leave, he raps:
‘My wife callin', screamin', say, “We ’bout to lose it all!” / Had to calm her down ’cause she couldn't breathe / Told her she could leave me now, but she wouldn't leave.’
Despite only learning that her husband had addressed her reaction just before the song's release, the mother-of-three admits she was present for most of the recording sessions.
‘I was in the room for making all of the songs and hearing things and it's a really fascinating process, especially since he scrapped his whole album and redid it in the last two weeks and just came up with all new songs… I left to go home for, like, two days and then I come back and it was a whole new album. It's fascinating to see the process.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.