News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Amber Rose reveals amount of pain she was in before breast reduction surgery




Amber Rose has opened up about her recent breast reduction surgery, as she admitted it got to a stage where she was in so much pain she had to take action. 

The 34-year-old was sporting natural 65H before the procedure, but it wasn’t until her turn on Dancing With the Stars she realised they were getting in the way. 

She told People: ‘My boobs slowed me down. And, my partner, Maks, would be like, “Come on! Hurry up, faster, faster, faster.” And, I’m like, “Dude, I can’t go any faster! I’m like in pain. I literally cannot move that fast”.’

Homeboy needs to realise how much massive boobs can get in the way! She revealed she was nervous about how reducing their size would make her feel about herself, though. ‘I was scared that I wouldn’t feel sexy anymore, but it got to the point where I literally was in pain,’ she said. 

‘It was almost as if I had like a heavy backpack on my chest.’ Amber told the publication she got her boobs when she was 14 and they ‘flucuated’ over the years, getting bigger after she had her son, Sebastian, with Wiz Khalifa. 

‘They weren’t implants or anything like that and so, my back was hurting me,’ she said. ‘There was times I would just walk and just stop and be like … it would kill me. And, so, at that point, I was like, this is more of like a health issue, where I have to get this done.’

She said she’s now sporting 36DDD – triple Ds are still quite impressive, though – it’s ‘like a dream’. Good for you, hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.