News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Rihanna has leg hair in her latest Instagram post



On Wednesday, the singer posted a series of photos on Instagram that capture her doing exactly that — and commenters were quick to praise Rih for once again not conforming to beauty standards. The scenario is a familiar one for anyone who's taken advantage of warm weather without carving out time to shave first (because truly, who's going to pass up sunlight to spend some quality time with an overpriced pink razor?). Clearly, people are relating to it. The shot has already gotten 2.5 million likes (at the time of publishing) and counting.



Rihanna has leg hair in her insta post so nobody better tell me shit when I grow out my leg hair this summer

Seeing Rihanna post bikini pics with hairy legs gives me life like YESSS sorry I don’t have time to shave everyday like society wants me to @rihanna


Fans were also praising the "stretch marks" they spotted in Rihanna's last photo. Although as it turns out, the streaks on her skin are actually a trick of the light (really) — which Rihanna pointed out to fans. "I got stretch marks but dats the sun 😂," she wrote in the comments. Regardless, people on social media are celebrating the representation.



Rihanna has stretch marks so all the dudes out their with their unrealistic expectations of women can fucking SWIVEL FOR ME 🖕

Rihanna responded to a fan and said I got stretch marks but that’s the sun... just when I thought I couldn’t love her any more

Rihanna having stretch marks on her ass makes me feel like I shouldn’t give a fuck about mines

@rihanna omg I’m so happy you have stretch marks!! I don’t have to be ashamed of myself anymore!
And with that, Rihanna joins the growing number of celebrities normalizing bodies as they are. Bella Thorne, Paris Jackson, and Jessica Simpson have all recently shared photos of their leg hair as well. It's not the longest list, but it's better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.