News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Nicki Minaj & Eminem Send Twitter Into A Frenzy With Dating Rumors




Nicki Minaj and Eminem sent Twitter into a frenzy with dating rumors.
On Friday, one fan asked Nicki Minaj on Instagram if she is dating Eminem after hearing her lyrics on YG’s new single “Big Bank.” “Told’em I met Slim Shady / Bagged an Em / Once he go black, he’ll be back again,” Nicki raps. In response to the fan’s question, she said yes and Eminem then commented on the post saying, “girl you know it’s true.”
Nicki Minaj then responded to Eminem saying, “babe I thought we were gonna keep it on the low til the wedding,” she wrote. “Yikes. I’ll talk to you when I get home.” She also posted some of the lyrics in the caption of the video uploaded to Instagram.
Following her split with Safaree Samuels in 2014, Nicki Minaj dated Meek Mill for around two years and then dated Nas for around six months. Now she is a single woman with plenty suitors in the rap game.




Here are what folks are saying.



WHITE PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND NICKI MINAJ AND HER HUMOUR AND THATS HOW WE END UP WITH A LAD BIBLE "ARTICLE" ON NICKI & EMINEM DATING!!! 😭😭😭😭






Me: ***sees why Eminem is trending**

"Nicki Minaj and EMINEM???! A COUPLE?? NO WAY!"

Nicki Minaj: **her verse on Barbie Tingz**

"I, I, I, I-I, I-I, I (okay)
I'm still fly, just bagged a white guy (okay)"

Me:


Nicki Minaj was trolling when she said she was dating Eminem now media is up with articles saying she confirmed 😂


I'm finding it hard to believe Nicki Minaj and Eminem are dating. I'm sure she said she was just joking???


shit that happened today:
-lil pump lectured j cole on basic quantum mechanics n theoretical physics
-pusha t says something mean about drake on his ep I think
-drake ruins him with a 3 minute freestyle
-she didnt respond to my dm
-I blocked her
-nicki minaj is dating eminem


Nicki Minaj dating Eminem reminding me that scientifically straight women always end up with men who are significantly uglier and less cool than them. It's just science


Supposedly Nicki Minaj & Eminem are dating. Can you even imagine how arguments between them would go? It wouldn’t even be them talking bc Slim Shady & Roman would take over 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.