News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Man thinks he has found secret cry for help in Melania Trump’s ‘I’m great’ tweet




A Twitter ‘detective’ claims to have found a cry for help in First Lady Melania Trump’s tweet addressing her disappearance from public view and insisting she is fine. 

Samuel Bepy’s highlighted a series of letters in the tweet, posted Wednesday afternoon, which reads: ‘I’m in chains send hepl.’

Man thinks he has found secret cry for help in Melania Trump's 'I'm great' tweet

His ‘codebreaking’ came after Irish comedy writer Graham Linehan replied to the FLOTUS’s message with skepticism, writing: ‘Could you post a photo of yourself with today’s newspaper?’ 

Mrs Trump issued the rare public statement Wednesday afternoon amid mounting public speculation over her whereabouts, after spending the last three weeks out of sight. 

She tweeted Wednesday: ‘I see the media is working overtime speculating where I am & what I’m doing. ‘Rest assured, I’m here at the @WhiteHouse w my family, feeling great, & working hard on behalf of children & the American people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.