News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Frank Lampard announces wife Christine is pregnant with their first baby



Frank Lampard and wife Christine are expecting their first baby together!

The couple, who married in 2015, took to Instagram to share their cute news, with Frank uploading a family picture and explaining it’s about to get bigger.

He wrote: ‘We have some exciting news we wanted to share with you. The Lampard family is growing! My gorgeous wife @christinelampard is pregnant and we all couldn’t be happier!!!’



The image was flooded with congratulations, as one fan wrote: ‘Still scoring off the field..

That is great news and a big congratulations to You!’ Another added: ‘Fantastic news .. if it’s a boy make sure we sign him up..congratulations to you all..’ 

Christine, 39, previously spoke about wanting children of her own. 

She told the Mail On Sunday’s You magazine: ‘I am always being asked when I am going to have a baby. 

‘Everyone seems to be fascinated by my body clock. As far as I am concerned, my attitude is that I will wait and see what happens. 

I’m not pushing myself, I’m not getting stressed or unhappy.’ She added: ‘I’m a believer in what will be will be.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.