News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

This Popular Yoruba Actor Is Dead (Picture)



Abiodun Aremu ‘Baba Sabiko’ Is Dead
HIS real name is Abiodun Aremu, popularly known as Baba Sabiko, the big boss of Baba Sabiko Theatre and Comedy Group Int’l, based in Ibadan, Oyo State.

Really, he needs no introduction in the showbiz sector. He is multi-talented – broadcaster of note, entertainer, comedian, theatre-artiste, Master of Ceremonies (MC) script-writer, film producer, singer and promoter, just to mention but a few.
if you are living in oyo state in late 1986-1998,u will know baba sabitiko and iya niwe,unfortunately the man died today and they just announced it in because FM program now,
I couldn’t believe it until I was at the hospital where he passed away and saw his corpse. I saw him and his wife last Friday and as usual cracked some jokes together. Abiodun Aremu, Baba Sabiko, my Surname sake; one of the best comedians in the entertainment industry. He normally called me Uncle Demoo (though far far older than me), and I would reply Ba Sab. Painful but it is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.