News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Singer Simi shares stunning photos as she celebrates her birthday


Nigerian singer Simi took to Instagram to share beautiful photos of herself as she celebrates her birthday today.

Captioning one of her photos, she wrote; Simisola Bolatito Omo Charlie Champagne…it’s your birthday baby!



Happy birthday you sexy, beautiful piece of chocolate. You are wonderfully made. Fierce. A fighter. A Rockstar. You are MAGIC… Today, I’m so happy. I’m so thankful – because I’m so blessed. Sometimes, I feel like God has the softest spot for me, because of how incredibly good He is to me.
For everyone that has been probably even happier and hyper than I am about today (I see y’all), I LOVE YOU! More than you know… And #issawabeday #ISSAWAMORRAFUCKINBEDAY ❤❤❤
More photos below;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.