News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Khloe Kardashian wants her daughter to inherit her famous 'butt' as well as her 'business savvy'


Khloe Kardashian already told her fans last week that she wanted her baby daughter to inherit beau Tristan Thompson's athletic abilities.
But on Monday the 33-year-old TV siren added to her pay site khloewithak.com that she would like the child - who is due any day now - to also inherit her bottom.
However, the KUWTK star does not want her to have her bottom now as she is heavily pregnant, but rather her bottom when it is in top shape, she noted


The sister of Kim and Kourtney began: 'Last week, I revealed some of the traits I hope my daughter inherits from me and Tristan, like my style and his dance moves. And now, I'm sharing even more.'
The blonde added: 'I want my baby to inherit my Butt. Both big booties, lol…well mine before pregnancy!'

Her look now: The daughter of Kris Jenner has shared this intimate pregnancy photo with her beau Tristan Thompson

Khloe and Kim are known for having oversized bottoms and have been accused of using fillers to get that size, but they have both denied doing so and say their behinds are real.
The Revenge Body star also said she wants the child to have Thompson's teach skills, 'For sure TT on this one!'
And she wants the kid to have her 'business savvy.' But she added she wants the little one to have Tristan's spending habits.

Wild: The blonde added: 'I want my baby to inherit my Butt. Both big booties, lol…well mine before pregnancy!'

As far as laugh, that would be Tristan's. 
Last week she explained that she often thinks about what her daughter with the 27-year-old basketball star will look like and what type of personality she will have.
Khloe wrote: 'She'll be the perfect mix of me and Tristan—which is such a crazy thought, LOL.' 
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star said that she hopes the bouncing baby girl will get her style and work ethic from her.
Khloe insisted that she would like their future child to have Tristan's good looks and even athleticism from the Cleveland Cavaliers power forward though she insists that they are both 'beasts'.

One thing that the youngest Kardashian sister hopes her future daughter gets from both parents is IQ.
Khloe explained: 'But I want maybe TT's [Tristan's]  IQ and my street smarts.'
This comes after Khloe uploaded yet another sexy image from  a pregnancy photo shoot done by her friend Sasha Samsonova on Instagram Monday. 
In this snap, the beauty is having her large baby bump - she is due in early April - held by her beau Tristan Thompson of the Cleveland Cavaliers as they stand in a kitchen with beautiful Spanish tiles.

Khloe captioned the  eye-popping photo, 'Mommy and daddy.'
Like in previous photos from the same set, Khloe has on a black lace bra and matching undies and has put her very large bump on full display.
The TV sensation looked stunning with her long blonde locks worn down in Malibu waves and her makeup done to perfection.
In her first bump shot from the set, she flashed a leg as she wore a long black coat off her shoulders.
The Revenge Body star was outside on a patio with plants everywhere.
And in the second shot she was in bed with Tristan placing a hand on her thigh. 

In March she also took to her site to talk motherhood.
'Being pregnant has always been a dream of mine. Even though 9 months feels like a lifetime while I'm awaiting the arrival of my baby girl, it's really a blink in the grand scheme of life,' she began.
'I know I'm going to miss my belly so much once she's here, I had to capture the beautiful process that is pregnancy so I can always look back at this time. Thank you Sasha Samsonova for this special photo shoot! Also, shout-out to my glam team who helped me look and feel like a goddess: Hrush, Andrew and Jill.'   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.