News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Khloe Kardashian shares the one parenting technique she will pass down from late father Robert


She became a mother for the first time last week, welcoming baby girl True with boyfriend Tristan Thompson.
And Khloe has opened up about the one thing she learned about parenting from her late father Robert Kardashian, who passed away in 2013 when she was 18.
Taking to her website www.khloewithak.com the 33-year-old new mom wrote: 'There's absolutely no way I could pick just one parenting technique I've learned from my mom.


'She's just so incredible and has taught me so much. But, the one thing I would take from how my dad was with us is unconditional love. It's the entire point of family.'
Thankfully, Khloe has the unconditional support of her sisters Kim, Kourtney and Kendall and Kylie as well as mother Kris, amid the cheating scandal that has rocked her blissful relationship with Tristan.


On Wednesday the star took to her website to talk up her sisters Kim and Kourtney, both of whom have three children each.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star said, 'It's so comforting to know that I have sisters whom I can ask about anything that may come up.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.