News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Pregnant Khloe Kardashian reveals she's having a baby girl!


Khloe Kardashian who's pregnant with her first child with boyfriend, Tristan Thompson revealed the sex of her baby on last night's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Koko is having a baby girl!
While on a trip to San Francisco with her older sisters,  Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, younger sister Kylie, called Khloe to deliver the results from Khloe's doctor.
 An excited Kylie told Khloe:
"You're having a girl!"
"You're lying!" Khloe immediately says in disbelief.
"I'm not lying. "I'm so excited for you Khloe!"
"I don't feel like I'm having a girl," a disappointed Khloe responded.
It's OK, I cried when I found out Northwas going to be a girl too," Kim comforts KoKo.
"I don't feel like I'm having a girl at all. I'm like in a state of shock," Khloe admits.
Khloe them explained that, "When you have your mind made up as to what you're having, like everyone told me you're going to feel what you're having and you'll just kind of know. And then when you find out it's the complete opposite it's just a shock. I just was convinced that I was having a boy, so to be having a girl it's just like, ‘OK that wasn't what I thought was going on.'"
Khloe then called their mom Kris Jenner to share the announcement, saying, "I'm really hoping Kylie's gonna say she's lying and like I'm really having a boy."
"Khloe, the only thing I wanted in life, the only thing, was a boy. Three times, and I got the three of you," Kris tells her daughter, adding, "a man is much more attached to a girl."
Khloe and Kim Kardashian took to social media to announce the sex. Khloe tweeted:
 Pregnant Khloe Kardashian reveals she
Then Kim tweeted:
 Pregnant Khloe Kardashian reveals she
Then she tweeted Tristan's reaction:
 Pregnant Khloe Kardashian reveals she

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.