News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Lizzy Anjorin will be riding a brand new SUV all thanks to her Sugar Daddy


Lizzy Anjorin has added another car to her garage courtesy her  "Sugar Daddy" and it's a brand new Range Rover.

The beautiful actress made this known on her Instagram on Sunday, March 18, 2018, where she couldn't stop singing the praise of her Sugar daddy.
"That moment when your Sugar Daddy keeps surprising you with things that is bigger than you  ... He keeps spoiling me as if I have no rival  , He loves me tori torun... When I am afraid of doing it big(because I know I'm a small girl) He loves giving it to me in a bigger form<left and right, front and back> and that is why I will never hold back to give it to Him in a grand style; trust me, I will raise my hand, bend down, kneel down and sit on it very well(I mean sitting on my praying mat and do my Salat very well  ) so, may God give me grace to do it regularly, bcos the Man in charge of changing my shame to glory doesn't take codeine at all..." she wrote.
lizzyanjorinThat moment when your Sugar Daddy keeps surprising you with things that is bigger than youšŸ˜±... He keeps spoiling me as if I have no rivalšŸ˜œ, He loves me tori torun... When I am afraid of doing it big(because I know I'm a small girl) He loves giving it to me in a bigger form<left and right, front and back> and that is why I will never hold back to give it to Him in a grand style; trust me, I will raise my hand, bend down, kneel down and sit on it very well(I mean sitting on my praying mat and do my Salat very wellšŸ¤Ŗ) so, may God give me grace to do it regularly, bcos the Man in charge of changing my shame to glory doesn't take codeine at all... Maami, I hope you are smiling right now?? rest on iron mother... I can see that you don't go clubbing in heaven, ose maami, oya chop kiss šŸ’‹šŸ’‹for not drinking reflon in the grave.. barely 65days that I did your remembrance, mo ti n ri ise owo yin maami.. I have to thank my Sugar Daddy once again, obviously for the health, for the talent, for blessing and upgrading me from " RANGE ROVER EVOQUE to latest "RANGE ROVER AUTOBIOGRAPHY" because without Him I can never achieve this.‎.. Oya let's expose our sugar daddy's name jooooor.. Mine is "HIGHEST CHIEF ASEGAN DOGO" what's yours?? #weldonema#weldoneSugarDaddy #weldonefams‎ #Eganmidogo #SmallGirlWithBigBrainWithBiggestGod#FearlessDove #StreetChildWithPoshGod #WhiteDragon #LadyofSubstance #ZeroToHero#MyMotherLiveth #MySugarDaddyRocks #Yenukunmen
She went on to acknowledge her late mother who she thinks will be proud of her and also revealed the name of the said sugar daddy.
play

"Maami, I hope you are smiling right now?? rest on iron mother...I can see that you don't go clubbing in heaven, ose maami, oya chop kiss     for not drinking reflon in the grave.. barely 65days that I did your remembrance, mo ti n ri ise owo yin maami.. I have to thank my Sugar Daddy once again, obviously for the health, for the talent, for blessing and upgrading me from " RANGE ROVER EVOQUE to latest "RANGE ROVER AUTOBIOGRAPHY" because without Him I can never achieve this.‎.. Oya let's expose our sugar daddy's name jooooor.. Mine is "HIGHEST CHIEF ASEGAN DOGO" what's yours??#weldonema #weldoneSugarDaddy#weldonefams‎ #Eganmidogo #SmallGirlWithBigBrainWithBiggestGod#FearlessDove #StreetChildWithPoshGod #WhiteDragon #LadyofSubstance #ZeroToHero #MyMotherLiveth #MySugarDaddyRocks #Yenukunmen" she concluded.
play

Lizzy Anjorin has got to be one of the luckiest woman on earth with such a gift as we all know this SUV isn't cheap. When it comes to Lizzy Anjorin, we all know how she goes overboard with every comment she makes
Nollywood actress, Lizzy ANjorin takes to musicplay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.