News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

John Cena Would ‘love’ To Join Dwayne Johnson In Fast And Furious Franchise


John Cena has offered up his services to join former wrestling rival Dwayne Johnson in the next Fast And Furious movie, insisting it would be his “dream” project.
The two muscle-bound stars, who used to battle it out in the WWE ring, have each found success in Hollywood, and John would jump at the chance to share the big screen with Dwayne, aka The Rock.

“That stuff is beyond my control, but I would absolutely love that opportunity,” he tells Entertainment Weekly. “That, for me, would be a dream.
“I’m never really like, ‘Oh, I’d like to work with this person,’ but I just think between our chemistry in the live performance setting, there’s something certainly there with The Rock. So that would be my one name on the wish list.”

Dwayne has been keeping busy with action blockbuster after action blockbuster, and is currently working on his own Fast and Furious spin-off, based on his character, Diplomatic Security Agent Luke Hobbs, and Jason Statham’s former villain Deckard Shaw.

Meanwhile, John has been lining up a variety of his own films of late, joining Robert Downey, Jr.’s star-studded Doctor Dolittle revamp, and the forthcoming Transformers spin-off Bumblebee, and he’s proud of the fact that every role is one he’s earned, because he always auditions.

“I audition for everything,” he explained on breakfast show Today. “I like to earn it, and a lot of times I fail. I get the rejection sign a lot. I don’t wanna say (what he’s been rejected from). I was rejected from things I shouldn’t have gotten… I like to go for it and try for it, and a lot of times… it makes you work harder. Failure is good, so it’s just one of those things that’s just part of life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.