News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Fans Are RUNNING TO THE BANK Following Beyoncé & JAY-Z's On The Run II Tour Announcement!


Beyoncé and JAY-Z are going on tour together again! What could possibly be better!?
Just a solo Beyoncé concert, according to the Beyhive, but that's fine if Jay wants to tag along, too.
Fans exploded with excitement on Monday in response to the musical power couple's On The Run II tour announcement — even if it means having to sit through a set of 4:44 just to see the Queen!


While some Bey fans were worried about clashing with Hova fans in a post-Lemonade world, most were just worried about how they would pay for the damn tickets.
Start scraping those coins now, kids — presale starts on Wednesday at 9 a.m.!
See the Twit-ruption (below)!
Beyoncé is so petty and so rude. She has no regard for my emotions and feelings. She does not care about my bank account and she definitely doesn't care to give me any more music. Nevertheless, let me get these funds ready to get me a ticket to
If you listen carefully, you can hear the sound of the money I don’t have already being used to pay for tickets 🤷🏽‍♂️
Wow. Beyoncé was considerate enough to schedule presale around non-rent payday. I'm thankful.


If you think I'm going to fork out money that I don't have, and go even further into my overdraft, just to see Beyoncé and Jay Z on then you are absolutely correct

🗣 TWO DAYS!

Two days people!

We have 2 days to sale some blood, trick some corners, and gather our coins for the queen and her plus one.


Beyoncé telling us that only 4:44 and Lemonade will be featured on knowing she’s gonna drop B7 a week before the first tour date
Ugh can you go on tour solo Beyoncé... I don’t wanna see Jay Z


the fact that Beyoncé is making us suffer with Jay Z as the opening act




Beyonce: “Thank you! Please, give a round of applause to mah husband!”

BeyHive:


me at the tour when beyoncé leaves the stage for a costume change and j*y z comes on
But does it have to be a two for one deal? This feels like when I was little and my mom would say ‘you have to invite your sister too.’ NO MOM, I DON’T WANT BEY TO BRING HER FRIEND I JUST WANT BEY


Beyoncé leave ya man at home. The stadiums full of fans saying leave him alone. Leave his old ass with all his friends. Cuz he’s over forty and his set ain’t jumpin jumpin.


Lemonade and 4:44 was the set up to get you to take all the equity out of your house to buy tickets for .

Jay-Z and Beyoncé are geniuses.


What body parts are YOU selling to pay for OTRII??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.