News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Angelina Jolie talks embracing signs of aging 'I love it because it means I'm alive'

Angelina Jolie has opened up about embracing signs of aging.
The actress, 42, explained in an interview with InStyle that the older she gets, the more she sees the resemblance between herself and her late mother, Marcheline Bertrand. 
'I look in the mirror and I see that I look like my mother, and that warms me,' she told the website. 'I also see myself aging, and I love it because it means I'm alive—I'm living and getting older.



'Don't love having a random dark spot from a pregnancy, sure. I see my flaws. But what I see that I like isn't about a structure or an appearance. It's more that I see my family in my face. I see my age.' 
Things have certainly changed for Angelina, who admitted to rebelliously using a sharpie to dye her hair as a teenager.


'I was a bit of a tomboy. And then I was a bit of a punk. Nowadays it's very popular to dye your hair blue, for example. In my day you bleached it and used a Sharpie.'
As a girl, Angelina says she was never one to play with makeup.

'I was a bit of a punk': Angelina admitted to rebelliously using a sharpie to dye her hair as a teenager


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.