News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Mom Turns In Son Accused Of Carjacking 81-Year-Old Woman In Walmart Parking Lot


A mom in Florida DOES NOT PLAY, sis knew exactly what to do when she saw her 14-year-old son’s photo on television alleging he and two of his friends carjacked an elderly woman outside of Walmart.
A woman by the name of RomonaGordon said when she saw her son ShaquilleDixon’s on T.V. for being a part of a carjacking crime, she immediately called the cops according to @NYPost. Romona went on to say: “It is really difficult for me. I turned my son in. I do not condone anything like this.”
Romona also added: “When I saw it, he wasn’t aware that he was on TV. I called the police right away and had them come and get him.” Her son Shaquille confessed that he and two of his friends stole an elderly woman’s car at gunpoint in a Walmart parking lot.
Romona is clearly the definition of “Momma don’t play that!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.