News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Mercy Aigbe breaks silence over Red dress scandal-'I have instructed my lawyer to look into this'


Mercy Aigbe has broken her silence at the scandal that erupted on social media after it was revealed that a fashion clothier gave out a bride's wedding reception dress for her 40th birthday photograph-shoot.

The dressmaker, Maryam Elisha had claimed a dispatch error was responsible after the aggrieved bride known as her out, and the stylist employed for the photo-shoot claimed in his recation that he had no idea the get dressed was meant for a person else.

The actress has now subsequently reacted on instagram, revealing that she is having her lawyer appearance to it. she wrote;
I have followed events as they unfold following a particular dress I wore for a photoshoot. First, I must say that I sincerely sympathise with the bride as this situation is painful, unfortunate and regrettably avoidable. I hired and paid Seun @styledbyseun for the photoshoot as a stylist and got four dresses for the shoot. Seun and I were unaware that one of the dresses was meant for someone else. I am embarrassed that the designer was not professional enough in handling events leading to this moment. It is also painful that a bride is made to go through what the bride has been made to go through. I have reached out to both the stylist and designer (whom I have never met nor HIRED directly) to express my displeasure. I have instructed my lawyer to look into this and see how best to approach this from a legal point of view without festering an already open wound. Thanks.
A post shared by Mercilicious (@realmercyaigbe) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.