News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

I Need To Make A Decision For ‘My Heart’ - Cardi B Hints She’s Dumping Offset After Second Sex Tape Leaks

Oof! Offset was reportedly caught cheating on Cardi B AGAIN in a new sex tape, and she tweeted a telling message about him on Jan. 8 before quickly deleting it.

Cardi B, 25, might just be getting ready to break up with Offset, 25, as she hinted to fans when taking to Twitter on Jan. 8. “I’m going to make a decision in my own times with my heart and mind,” the “Bodak Yellow” singer wrote, deleting the tweet only minutes later. “I don’t need to be rushed or be told what to do .Its my life !I belong to me not to the world.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.