News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

Caitlyn Jenner Doesn't See Finding Love In Her Future — 'Life Is Very Busy'


Caitlyn Jenner isn't planning to pursue a relationship as a woman.
During last night's episode of Piers Morgan's Life Stories, the 52-year-old former Olympian opened up about whether or not she's looking to find love during this new stage of her life.

When asked by the British host about her love life, the reality star responded:
"Life is very busy. I've had three marriages, ten children, I've got twelve or thirteen grandchildren… so I don't think I ever would, no. I don't see it in my future."
Aw, that's kinda sad!
Of course, Piers tried to press further, asking:
"Tell me if I'm going too far, but do you have sex now?"
To which Caitlyn quipped:
"You're going too far, and it's none of your business!"
That's fair…
Never say never, Cait! Love might be waiting for you just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.