News, Celebrities Gossip, Entertainment Gist and more...follow stories as they happen.

Post Top Ad

#BBNaija: 25 Savage tweets from the opening night of Big Brother Naija season 3


Last night, the 3rd season of popular reality show Big Brother Naija kicked off in South Africa and the social media bants have already begun.

With 20 housemates and Ebuka returning as the host, Big Brother Naija themed 'Double Wahala' sure looks like it'll be fun!

See all the hilarious tweets below....
Wondering how the ex housemates will be feeling while watching this new slay kings and queens
I'm in love with everyone already..... This is confusing. Everyone looking Gorgeous. M confused.
I'm soo liking Ahneeka and Miracle. They are both feisty.🙋🙋 Seems they will bring it on. Others are kinda laid back 🙇🙇
Dat black lepa jumping uppandaan saying love is not in her dictionary, looks like the first girl that will cry in the house.
The housemates look great but I'm just waiting for tomorrow morning to see how they really look.
View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
People are already in the house ready to make money. I'm right here chanting Miracle will win, Krule is the finest. Father Lord help me 😭
Can someone explain this handsomeness I'm seeing😧 the muscles,the sexiness..where were this men selected from..omg!
Ebuka said all the HMs looks like a money maker already.
Please we don’t want to hear any poverty story.
Dear house mates stop forming Pidgin English. You can’t pull an Efe on us this Year kolewerk
No one representing the Streets of Twitter in the house ?! Oh well .. Na only mouth una get .. All y'all know how to do is jump into people's @s & drop insulting comments .. Savages 😄
Those who have decided to just watch but not going to spend a kobo voting for any of the hms. Abeg rt lets know ourselves
I know I said bigbrother ain’t getting a dime from me this year but my oh my! These guys be giving me goosebumps 😍😍
I can't wait for there Friday night party.... These housemates look like they can turn up shaku shaku

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

© copyright Divvys Blog 2018. Powered by Blogger.